Or, in my case, when it hasn’t showed up yet and doesn’t look like it’s planning to…
I’m feeling more pale than usual. Which is odd, since I’m basically translucent. But when my cheeks and lips lose color, I have a deathly pallor that rivals that of those pacific northwest vampires…you know the ones…
As you can see, I obviously love drugstore products. Hey, I love a deal, and I’ve found that all of these brands are amazing, and at an amazing price point.
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in “Honey” – I’ve used this color down to a nub…it’s that perfect. If you know me, this is a huge accomplishment considering the amount of lip products I own that look untouched.
2. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in “Romantic” – I love this color for its warmer tone. And you can layer it to be as dramatic as you want, you know, if you’re going for the Snow White look, like me.
3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in “Smitten” – Looks dark, but it’s more of a bright pink that can also be layered for drama.
4. Wet n Wild Fergie Collection Shimmer Palette in “Rose Champagne Glow” – I know, I know…matte is all the rage…but I love a glow! And this really helps me fake the pregnancy glow!
5. Nyx Powder Blush in “Rose Garden” – Nyx blush is my favorite. Hands down. And cheap too! I buy mine at Ulta since that seems to be the only place around here that sells it.
People tell me, “Don’t worry, the glow will come!” But I’m not holding my breath. Both my skin and hair have been awful since becoming pregnant. And I’m taking really good vitamins and drinking tons of water! So for now, I’ll wait, with all of my makeup, faking the “glow.”