Just perusing lately…but I’ve rounded up some Summer maternity must-haves I can’t have…why? Because I’m otherwise occupied with paying dr. and chiropractor bills, while the leftover funds go to gas money to get to my job to pay for said bills. But I can dream, right?!
1. Elizabeth & James Isabella Sunglasses – $225 – nordstrom.com – I just love these…’nuff said
4. Crochet Toms in Natural – $59 – toms.com – I own a pair of glitter toms, and they’re some of my favorite shoes, but hot in the summer. These crochet beauties would be perfectly cool!
5. Playa Dress Up Two-Piece Swim Dress – $89.99 – modcloth.com – I love a retro suit and while this isn’t technically maternity, I think it would work to drape over my ever-expanding belly. And I love the coral/navy combo!
6. Floral Embroidered Maternity Top – $67 – asos.com – First, it’s mint…second, it’s so feminine and girly…third, it looks so light and airy!
7. Willow and Clay Ombre Tank – $59.50 – apeainthepod.com – Love the color! And again, looks like a nice, cool fabric for warm days.
8. Striped Maxi Tank Dress – $63.99 – gap.com – I feel like you can’t have enough maxi dresses if you’re pregnant, or enough striped dresses, if you’re like me and embracing your only chance to rock horizontal stripes. Sadly, I only own one maxi as of right now. I definitely need more.
What are some of your Summer maternity must-haves or suggestions?