It’s Friday! Hooray! And I get to enjoy a baby shower luncheon put on by my coworkers. Baby girl is so spoiled and we are just so grateful to have so much support and love. Not to mention, they’re going to have a nacho bar…PREGNANT.LADY.HEAVEN!
I’m joining the 5 on Friday Link Up, co-hosted by one of my fave mommy blogs of the moment, Hello! Happiness.
Five things I’m loving right now….
1) It’s been hot, humid and a lot rainy lately. And if you know me, you know I love my makeup. I swear by this Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer. Keeps my eyes looking good even in the stickiest of weather.
2) Speaking of humidity, my hair is naturally curly/wavy/hot mess…I blow dry, straighten, curl and color my hair so the damage adds up! I love this Proclaim Natural 7 Oil from Sally. I’ve also been using it on my belly since I found out I was pregnant, alternating with coconut oil because I can’t stand the greasiness of the coconut oil, so I don’t use it every day.
3) It’s Summer. It’s hot. And I’m knocked up and due to give birth in 2 short months. Flip flops are my BFF. My fave pairs are always from Old Navy!
4) It’s Summer. It’s hot. And I’m knocked up and due to give birth in 2 short months. So, naturally, milkshakes and/or ice cream are something I’m craving all the time and trying not to give into TOO much. I love plain, old vanilla shakes from McD’s!
5) I’m totally slacking on my DIY projects for little bean’s room. Always a procrastinator. I do my best work under pressure…but I’m making progress on her mobile and I’m just loving the little birdies I’m sewing up, just for her!